Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

7/19/2014

A perfect week! We are the champions!

The perfect week started last Sunday! Workout and weltmeister preparation. If you know what I mean  :)
The our new weber grill arrived! We were already going nuts with trying all sorts of recipes from the official weber classics BBQ book which I can highly recommend! You will be surprised what you can grill! Even lettuce!! 
And yes! We had a spontaneous weltmeister party! Including BBQ with all our friends who aren't afraid to party! 
After a short night and lots to do at work (it's fashion show season and kick off of the new collection for SS15) it was time to use my birthday coupon for an 1 hour long massage! It was pretty amazing! And I am still feeling it one day after! 
Last but not least did I get a sweet surprise from my boyfriend. I get to officially keep the keys and can even decorate it with a cute chain! I guess it's time to make muffins for him.

Today we are heading to cologne to see the amazing fireworks called "Kölner Lichter 2014". But beforehand w'll meet a couple of friends and enjoy burgers at "Hans Im Glück" which is apparently THE new place to go to.

Pics will follow! 
(Hopefully sooner than later )
Xx taty

No comments:

Post a Comment